Transportation fees for Lee County and Ogle County
Ages 6 - 59
$2.00 one way. An additional .35/ mile when traveling out of town.
Ages 5 and under
$1.00 one way. An additional .35/ mile when traveling out of town.
* Children 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Seniors and Disabled
Transportation is provided at no cost to riders 60 and over or the disabled. However, donations are welcomed to help support the program.
- Arrangements for in town rides must be made at least one (1) business day in advanced
- Aides assisting riders may ride at no cost
- Long distance transportation may be scheduled to resources such as Rockford, Chicago, Peoria, Dekalb, Mendota and beyond with a charge of .35 cents a mile and is based on vehicle availability and directors approval. This could include plane and train connections
- Request for out of town transportation requires a notice of at least two (2) business days.